I get this Christmas meme from Ewa, Poland:
1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? Glögg, hot mulled wine.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree? Our children are not children anymore, the presents are under the tree.
3. Colored lights on the tree/house, or white?
We have white lights on our cherry tree.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Yes!
5. When do you put your decorations up? First of Advent.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
Finnish Porkkanalaatikko, Carrot Casserole.
7. Favorite (?) Christmas memory as a child? I was seven and I still wanted to believe in Santa, but my teacher told us, that Santa Claus doesn't exist, I was so desepointed.
8. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes.
9. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree?
Our children decorate our Christmas Tree.
10. Snow! Love it or dread it?
I love snow, but we don't see snow every year.
11. Can you ice skate? Yes, I can.
12. Do you remember your favorite gift?
No, I got so many from my husband.
13. What’s the most important thing about Christmas for you?
I love to be with my family.
14. What is your favorite Christmas dessert? Rice-porridge.15. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Lot of things, make pepparkakor, Swedish Christmas cookies.
16. What tops your tree? A star.
17. Which do you prefer, giving or receiving?
I love all gifts from my husband and my children.
18. What is your favorite Christmas song? Sylvias Julvisa.
Let me know if you decide to do this meme. It’s fun to read about other people’s traditions and memories and favorite foods. I’ve reposted this for Tankevågor, Life in the suburb and Rita, Finland.